I agree, it seems there is a lot of documentation for MicroPython missing.
What is the recommended setup? Maybe Visual Studio Code with VS-Code Plug-In.
But now it's up and running, a lot more questions appear:
- How do I switch from USB to WiFi mode? (epecially if I used UIFlow online as first step)
- Will WiFi be automatically connected even in USB mode?
- How do I get the WiFi status? How do I change it and re-connect?
- Why do I have to set the USB mode? M5Burner can connect over USB in WiFi mode, why can't mpy?
- When the program is running on my Core2 I need to reset it to run again. Is that standard process?
- Is there a debug console? How to use it (write to and see output)?
And for development we need more functionality. What libraries are included?
- Touch display input?
- QR-code generation?
- File management (on SD card)?
There are some nice Arduino examples, but MicroPython is completely missing.
How do I integrate a 3rd party MicroPython library?
I think we would really love to see some more documentation...