* ESP-NOW bug fix.
    * BLE bug fix.
    * GoPlus 2 analog read bug fix.
    * Wi-Fi connect screen bug fix.

UIFlowv1.6.6

• Hellos,

That
    * BLE bug fix.
    mean bluetooth is now supported on UIFlow micropython firmware for M5StickC?

If yes, could you shared a simple sample please?

Thanks

• Hey
    My coreInk is not able to Dowload the Test UI, run is working.
    After hit Download i have error in console
    0_1605955306684_d732a9a9-81fc-4d33-ac6c-e85c89654da4-image.png
    [268314] MQTTException -> Server close socket link
    reconnect start ...

sample app
    0_1605952475287_1ed7a86e-cb21-46e2-85f7-ea0192c03890-image.png

• Well, when I upload 1.6.6 to mey Core2, Blank screen. In the COM Monitor is see something like "Factory partition not Bootable"

I tried many times, I erased the the memory before flashing. Nothing helps. :( 1.6.5.1 works fine.

Should we wait for 1.7 to fix this issue? :)

• Hi guys

yes, UIFlow 1.6.6 firmware and M5Core2 is broken for me too. M5Core2 is connected to the UIFlow server - I can turn off and on the LED. But the display stays dark. I tried to set the LCD voltage and / or brightness level but that did not help. I assume the display is not properly initialised.

BTW: UIFlow 1.6.6 firmware for M5StickC works fine.

Update: fully powering down (long press power button or briefly removing the battery) restored my M5Core2 with UIFlow 1.6.6 firmware.

Thanks
    Felix

• @jesuslg123 for the time being only for Fire & Core2

• @mati It's our server bug, fixed! Thanks for feedback.

• @lelehel Hi, I test it, didn't see the problem like you say.Maybe you should remove the core2 firmware and download it again?If still have this problem just tell me!

• @felmue Good heard that!If you have any problem,just tell us!We will solve it at work day ASAP!

• @m5stack said in UIFlow 1.6.6:

@jesuslg123 for the time being only for Fire & Core2

could you shared a simple sample please?

• @m5stack Thanks. Is there any plan for M5StickC?

• @jesuslg123 I'm using the version 1.6.6 with both StickC and SticC Plus without any issue

• @dario said in UIFlow 1.6.6:

@jesuslg123 I'm using the version 1.6.6 with both StickC and SticC Plus without any issue

Are you using Bluetooth on StickC with 1.6.6? They mentioned Bluetooth is still not supported

• @jesuslg123 Sorry I misunderstood tha you were refering at the bluetooth on StickC and not at the at the firmware version. My bad.
    No, I can't find the ubluetooth module on StickC

• @m5stack I had problems downloading firmware updates for cores and drivers for the Arduino IDE over the last 5 days but today it all went well. All downloads worked and my test code on Fire also worked. I was able to download the latest version for Core Ink: 1.6.6.1 and it was able to connect and accept firmware from my Windows PC UIFlow IDE on-line (V1.6.6) but it would not execute any simple programs on Core Ink. It had problems with Core 2 and ended up abandoned it and completed my latest projects with Fire - it is a good stable platform and works with the latest firmware (1.6.6).

• @dsrc12 said in UIFlow 1.6.6:

@m5stack I had problems downloading firmware updates for cores and drivers for the Arduino IDE over the last 5 days but today it all went well. All downloads worked and my test code on Fire also worked. I was able to download the latest version for Core Ink: 1.6.6.1 and it was able to connect and accept firmware from my Windows PC UIFlow IDE on-line (V1.6.6) but it would not execute any simple programs on Core Ink. It had problems with Core 2 and ended up abandoned it and completed my latest projects with Fire - it is a good stable platform and works with the latest firmware (1.6.6).

Have you tried repeating the process with UIFlow 1.4.5? is the issue only happens on 1.6.6 or also on 1.4.5? I will look into it to see what's going on.