@gaviota yeah... that is a bug. we will fix it in the next version
Posts made by m5stack
Ver 1.7.1 time : 2020.12.29
- Add: Core/Fire/Core2: servo2 support.
- Add: Atom H·Driver..
- Fixed: Core2 COM.LTE M-BUS power(5V) conflict bug..
- Fixed: Other bugs.
This update only provides CORE, FIRE, CORE2, ATOM LITE/MATRIX firmware.
StickC, CoreInk and other device firmware versions will be updated later.
Ver 1.7.0 time : 2020.12.04
- Feature: Network over COM.LTE support..
- Feature: Mycobot support..
- Feature: CoreInk HAT support..
- Feature: CoreInk RTC alarm wakeup support..
- Fixed: PM2.5 module bug fix..
- Fixed: Others bug fix..
- Feature: Add file manager in editor mode..
- Feature: Support Mycobot..
- Feature: Support CoreInk HAT..
RE: M5StickC/ATOM on MacOS Catalina can't upload/ ESP32: Timed out waiting for packet header solution (Solved)
@finnsen I mean, If above these solutions still cannot be solved, even if change the computer system(use win10) , use the different flash tool, setup low upload speed(baud 115200), it cannot be solved, then there may be a product problem. Please contact the store for a replacement. and, we recommend that you use the official version of the operating system, not the preview/beta version. In some preview versions, the driver will not work properly