Turn your M5Stack into a space clock
Turn your M5Stack Core 2 into a space clock
What can they do:
- Animated space wallpaper with a flying astronaut
- Adaptive backlight mode will set the brightness depending on the time of day (Bright screen during the day and dim at night).
- Add up to 4 alarm clocks. You can set up a repeat by day of the week.
- Disable and activate alarms using the alarm clock manager.
- Get notifications from your phone via Bluetooth.
- Using the settings menu, you can synchronize your watch with the time from the Internet, adjust the brightness of the screen, select an alarm ringtone.
- Connect to Wi-Fi using Wi-Fi Manager(No need to reboot your device)
- View the weather using OpenWeather API
- Run the any *.py scripts from app directory(Calculator, Timer, Weather and etc.).
- You can enter debug mode directly from the watch menu.
I plan to add:
- App store. Download applications from the Internet and run them from an SD card.
You can install this firmware from M5Burner or if you have the current version of UIFlow_Core 2 run the code of the installer from my GitHub (then your existing scripts should be saved)
Stoni99 last edited by
I like it!👍
Kombistack last edited by
Amazing! Thank you very much Pavelprosto.
if you want the same stand as in the photo. This is a free 3d printer model