Resource manager won't load either BMP or JPG

• I've been trying over and over to load images to my M5StickC using the resource manager of UIFlow.

I've reduced the size of the image I'm loading to just 2K. And I've tried saving it as 4-bit, 8-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit. I've tried reducing .jpg quality to an abysmal 35%. I've pretty much toggled every possible setting for saving either BMP or JPG.

But each time I try to load an image, the same thing happens. Resource manager displays the name of the image, a message appears that says "uploading" and then ... nothing. The message goes away, no error is every displayed, but the image doesn't appear in either resource manager or UIFlow.

• @devilstower

could provide more detail?

which device? IDE version? (online or offline?)

did you have try reflash the firmware then try again?

• @devilstower said in Resource manager won't load either BMP or JPG:

I've been trying over and over to load images to my M5StickC using the resource manager of UIFlow.

I've reduced the size of the image I'm loading to just 2K. And I've tried saving it as 4-bit, 8-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit. I've tried reducing .jpg quality to an abysmal 35%. I've pretty much toggled every possible setting for saving either BMP or JPG.

But each time I try to load an image, the same thing happens. Resource manager displays the name of the image, a message appears that says "uploading" and then ... nothing. The message goes away, no error is every displayed, but the image doesn't appear in either resource manager or UIFlow.

Images have to be very specific and the details can be found on page 35 of my WIP book found here - https://github.com/Ajb2k3/UIFlowHandbook/blob/master/quickblockref.pdf

If you have followed the guide and still get issue then you may have discovered a new bug.