@Tchill73 Which esp-idf version did you use? You can get the Version with: $ git describe
Posts made by sheepDog
RE: Description M5Stack 6060-PUSH
@ajb2k3 Thank you for the new link, I didn't know this page
@m5stack I saw the commands at the product photo, but this didn't answer my questions:
- Where is which Pin (G = GND , V = Voltage, RS485-A, RS485-B)
- Which voltage is correct? 24V?
- What is the answer of the commands, for example -ID<number>I\r\n - Read busy -
I share the opinion that the component is currently not well documented. Sorry.
M5Camera and no space for USB-C
I am an owner of a M5Stack fish-eye wide-angle lens cam. I want to install the cam in a small intercom. The space is big enough for the M5Stack cam but only without any USB-C connector. Is there another way to supply the cam for example inside?
RE: M5StickC and ATOM on MacOS Catalina can't upload programs solution
@m5stack Here are the same:
- I'm using MacOS Catalina (10.15.2), via USB-C -> Adapter USB-C to USB 3.0 -> M5-Stick-C USB to USB-C
- If I use the correct dev it worked. There are two device-driver for one M5StickC:
- cu.usbserial-00001014 ttyvf
- cu.usbserial-6D522008B6 ttyw0
The first device-driver worked!