UIFlow 1.9.8

• v1.9.8

new features:

• ZH-CN:

• MODULE USB(MAX3421E) 支持
    • EN:

• MODULE USB(MAX3421E) support

• next when you delete fonts in new version, plz write it in the release notes. My program run failed because the font I used no longer exists in new version of uiflow, and it takes me a lot of time to debug :(

• You must be talking about the size 10 Font. I ran into the same problem. I assume it is a bug and they will put it back otherwise there will be a lot of us that will have to spend extensive time to lay out screens etc.

• @se size 40 also deleted...I think it's not bug but they want to reduce the package size.

• Hi @mengxiyou @SE

We are very sorry, we disable some font but we didn't tell you, as @mengxiyou said, the reason is to reduce the binary size, so we had to disable some font.

After V1.9.9, only these font was builtin, but we are working on another way that can make you load font from file system dynamic.

FONT_MONT_10 = lv.font_montserrat_10
    FONT_MONT_14 = lv.font_montserrat_14
    FONT_MONT_18 = lv.font_montserrat_18
    FONT_MONT_22 = lv.font_montserrat_22
    FONT_MONT_26 = lv.font_montserrat_26
    FONT_MONT_30 = lv.font_montserrat_30
    FONT_MONT_34 = lv.font_montserrat_34
    FONT_MONT_38 = lv.font_montserrat_38
    FONT_MONT_48 = lv.font_montserrat_48
    FONT_UNICODE_24 = lv.font_PHT_unicode_24

• Experienced problems pushing data to EZData with 1.9.8 on Atoms. Reproduceable error not occuring after reverting to firmware 1.9.7.

• @anvalin said in UIFlow 1.9.8:

Experienced problems pushing data to EZData with 1.9.8 on Atoms. Reproduceable error not occuring after reverting to firmware 1.9.7.

What issue?
    Are you finding that data is only pushed one and then you need to restart the program to send more data?

• @ajb2k3 Kind of. I am using push of data in a time-based function (UIFlow). Tried normal and async save methods of a string and an integer. The Atom then freezes without transmission and the function is never terminated. Previous Firmware 1.9.7 allows continuous transfers of two values and reverts to the main loop after finishing the function.