Error compiling for board M5Stack-Core2.

• Have a newly developed Arduino M5Core2 problem.
    I hope the following is clear enough.
    Uflow sketches for Core2 and stick c plus ..... NO PROBLEMS
    Arduino programs for Stick C plus ..... NO PROBLEMS
    Arduino for Core2 with #include <M5Stack.h> compile and run , but no display on lcd
    Arduino for Core2 with #include <M5core2.h> = Error compiling for board M5Stack-Core2.
    Have reinstalled all Arduino libraries and M5 software
    Any help would be very appreciated

• Hello @ganeyvim

a typo? It should be #include <M5Core2.h> - uppercase C. If the issue persists, could you share the compiling error you get?

Thanks
    Felix

• The typo was just in this post.
    The include is definitely #include <M5Core2.h, and the compile error is
    " Error compiling for board M5Stack-Core2"

• Hello @ganeyvim

I admit I am not that familiar with the Arduino IDE, but I would be surprised if there wasn't a more verbose error log. 'Error compiling for board M5Stack-Core2' by itself is not very helpful so I suspect that is only the summary of the error.

Thanks
    Felix

• @felmue
    Thanks for taking an interest. I am using the default libraries and samples without any mods or "improvements on my part"

Arduino: 1.8.15 (Windows 7), Board: "M5Stack-Core2, Enabled, Default (2 x 6.5 MB app, 3.6 MB SPIFFS), 240MHz (WiFi/BT), 115200, None"

In file included from D:\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\M5Core2\src/M5Core2.h:76,
    from
    D:\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\M5Core2\examples\Basics\display\display.ino:13:
    D:\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\M5Core2\src/M5Display.h:117:12:
    error: 'vector' in namespace 'std' does not name a template type
    std::vector<DisplayState> _displayStateStack; ^~~~~~ D:\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\M5Core2
    etc etc

• Hello @ganeyvim

ok, I think maybe the 'vector' library is missing.

Maybe you'll need to add it manually to your project? See here.

Thanks
    Felix