concerns with TOF measurement

• I test the TOF module with my CORE Gray and Uiflow, normaly easy to use. my TOF has a value of 145 to 10cm, 370 to 40cm, the maximum value is 531 to 75cm, then the value decreases beyond 75cm. This is annoying for use with a robot, I have a value of 130 to 150cm. How to correct this error and prevent the robot from confusing with an identical value of 145 at 10cm and at 160cm?

• @arno The VL53L0X is sensitive to external bright artificial light sources. I have seen people place a tube around the sensor chip to try to reduce light interference.

• Thank you for the details.
    This will be a real problem for my robot which must evolve outside. I need to use something more evolved.
    Do you think the TF mini Plus is compatible with a CORE2? Possible to program it with UIFlow, I haven't used micropython yet?link text

• Perdisco is an online learning tool that is generally used by teachers and students all over the world to practice real-life scenarios for the experience. It is mainly used to teach accounting, tax calculation, GST, etc. which is one of the major topics for any accounting student. With the wide variety of questions, the difficulty of the question is very high which makes it very difficult for students. To help those students we at Assignment Help provide online assignment help to students all over the globe. Get Perdisco Assignment Help from us and score good marks in your assignments.