Why is support not responding?

• Why is support not responding? I asked a few questions in the Russian-language forum thread and now a few days have passed and someone has not answered anything. I have just started learning m5stack and the advice of professional developers is important to me. Which is hard to answer. If I asked something wrong, at least answer yes or no !!!!!

• Hi, I think this is mostly a community-driven forum, so it is other developers that can answer.

I am not sure that any staff is speaking Russian and participating in the Russian-language forum.

• Clearly thank you. I'll keep that in mind.

• Hi @Сергей

it also is Chinese Lunar New Year until February 18.

Thanks
    Felix

• @сергей said in Why is support not responding?:

Why is support not responding? I asked a few questions in the Russian-language forum thread and now a few days have passed and someone has not answered anything. I have just started learning m5stack and the advice of professional developers is important to me. Which is hard to answer. If I asked something wrong, at least answer yes or no !!!!!

@сергей said in Why is support not responding?:

Why is support not responding? I asked a few questions in the Russian-language forum thread and now a few days have passed and someone has not answered anything. I have just started learning m5stack and the advice of professional developers is important to me. Which is hard to answer. If I asked something wrong, at least answer yes or no !!!!!

Hello, I haven't seen the Russian Moderators in a while. I expect they are all busy trying to work out how things work. Please be patient.