No LED support on new releases for the Atom Lite

• I have an running implementation using UI Flow 1.9.5 and my Atom Lite. It´s working like defined.

After updating to the latest release 1.11.6 the built in LED of my Atom Lite stop working. The Led is still off if I only set color and brightness. Nothing happend.

• Hello @mchott

with UIFlow 1.11.6 firmware on my M5Atom the RGB LED works just fine.

0_1681756089984_UIFlow_M5Atom_RGB_20230417.png

Are you sure your M5Stack is connected to the UIFlow backend?

Thanks
    Felix

• @felmue said in No LED support on new releases for the Atom Lite:

e you sure your M5Stack is connected to the UIFlo

Yes I´m sure .. I can for example control the PWM frequency. The Led is also not showing when I connect it to my Mac/PC and hold the button down. Normally the Led shows the current state of App, Internet or USB. But the Led is still dark. If I flash the version 1.9.5 on my Atom and use the same code the Led is switching the colors .. Led seems to work.

In the past I had an different issue with an very easy control of just setting the color: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn9XLfWq1_l/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Hello @mchott

hmm, not sure what is going on. Sorry.

Thanks
    Felix

• Now I tried to do it extrem more on a basic level with the latest available versions of everything with Arduino

#include <Arduino.h>
    #include <M5Atom.h>

void setup() {
      M5.begin(true, false, true);
      M5.dis.begin();
    }

void loop() {
      M5.update();
      M5.dis.drawpix(0, 0xFF0000);
      delay(500);
    }

I assumed that this simply meant a permanent "RED", but it results in a random play of colours.