V-Training Service is active now??

• Thank you.
    This is not serious at all.
    I will try it again in next year.

Have nice holidays!!!

• @Zontex
    Now I can upload files. But Training always fails with this error.

CONTENT: Unexpected Error Found During Triaining, A target array with shape (128, 6) was passed for an output of shape (None, 7) while using as loss categorical_crossentropy. This loss expects targets to have the same shape as the output.

I uploaded following data.

• 6 classes training data
    • Each class has 90 files(85 files in train folder. 5 + 1 files in each valid folder)
      • At first, using the result folder created by UnitV_boot_v1220.py, I got Error: Lake of Enough Valid Dataset, Only 30 pictures found, but you need 35 in total.
      • Maybe Lake of is typo of Lack of I think.
      • So I moved 1 file manually from train folder to valid folder for each class.(Then I made 5 + 1 files in each valid folder.(Total 36 in valid folder)
      • Then that goes fine.
    • But now I got that error about categorical_crossentropy.
      • I tried several cases and got same kind of error.
      • For 6 class case: A target array with shape (128, 6) was passed for an output of shape (None, 7)
      • For 4 class case: A target array with shape (64, 4) was passed for an output of shape (None, 5)

I'm not sure but I think it's because,

Do you have any idea for fix it?

Regards.

• @Zontex
    Hi, I tried again now but It seems like still having problems...

Can I build same environment in my computer?
    What should I install for this machine learning?

If you can point the GitHub URL, Please let me help.

Regards.

• Hi, Now I got one solution by myself.
    We can build a private environment of K210 machine learning on Goggle colaboratory.
    Of course we can share.

I wrote an article here.
    This can be used as an another way of V-Training for M5StickV and M5UnitV.

Qiita

Goggle colaboratory

Thank you.

• @Zontex
    Hi, I am now facing the same issue now.

My task (No .10: 2d37a16258bdaee3) does not finish... and No.1 which was uploaded in 5/7/2021 seems not finished yet. so is it possible to know the current situation? thank you in advance.

• @yossy sorry about that.. seems the server has some problem. we are working on it now.

• @m5stack Thank you for your notice. I could check that the system is working correctly now. Thank you!

• @m5stack
    Hi, I am now facing the same issue now.

My task (No .2: 288ab05e8953e901) does not finish... and No.1 which was uploaded in 3/12/2022 seems not finished yet. so is it possible to know the current situation? thank you in advance.

• Do I have the same problem if mine says waiting since yesterday?

• I'm also waiting on this. It looks like there are items in the queue since 12/2/2022.