Step Motor Driver maybe not connect - core2 and stepmotor driver module 13.2

• Hi!

I have a core2 stacked with a Stepmotor driver module 13.2 and a m5go bottom2stack.
    I am using the stepmotor driver UI flow elements to program it:

code

No matter what I try I always get this error message when loading the code, as if the module isn't connected:

error

I know power is getting to the base because I can drive the LEDs, and the 12v power supply is a full 5a and does power the unit from the stepmotor base, so I can't figure out the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Also I should mention I have two of these modules and two core2's and all exhibit the same behavior.

• So different but similar behavior with a third Core2. Still looking for help on this.

• So I finally figured it out. Turns out the stepmotor driver module is NOT compatible with Core2. Upsetting because on the page on the M5Stack store it says: "StepMotor Driver is adapted to M5 core series..." That's core SERIES, not just Core Basic. Fortunately I had a Core Basic and could test it. Works just fine.

Please let me know if I'm wrong about the Core2 compatibility. If it is let me know what I need to do to get it to work with Core2. Thanks.

• Would love to know if there is a fix to have this work with the core2. I just purchased a core2 and the driver module, just found your post after many failed attempts with the same error you got.