[UIFlow] PaHub and PbHub support in UIFlow for M5 Atom, Matrix, Ink, StickC and StickC Plus

• The Hubs work great in UIFlow on the M5Stack family. It would be great to have the support for the M5 family of smaller devices. Please consider adding the support in UIFlow.

• @gettys said in [UIFlow] PaHub and PbHub support in UIFlow for M5 Atom, Matrix, Ink, StickC and StickC Plus:

The Hubs work great in UIFlow on the M5Stack family. It would be great to have the support for the M5 family of smaller devices. Please consider adding the support in UIFlow.

Hello! it seems that you can select smaller devices such as ATOM in the UIFlow to work with PaHub and PbHub without issues - have you had any issue during the process?

• Thank you for you response. You can select PbHub as a unit for Atom. However, after adding PbHub, when you add other units (Eg. Env II), the option to select PbHub as the port for the peripheral is not available in UIFlow.

• I am suffering from a similar problem.
    I tried to use Pa.HUB to use two Light sensors in addition to the M5 Stick C + UIflow.
    However, even if unit can be selected, HUB does not appear in the menu for selecting Port.
    Please let me know if there is a solution.