LoRa module and FACES keyboard

• Just a quick heads up: the LoRa module, by default, uses GPIO5 as CS (Chip Select), and GPIO 5 is also the IRQ wire of the FACES keyboard, pulled low when data is ready to be gotten via I2C and high again when it sends the data. So cut the trace between the two solder-pads and put the CS of the LoRa somewhere else with a little wire. (The FACES keyboard does not seem to have a way that I see to move the IRQ.)

See http://forum.m5stack.com/topic/239/howto-m5stack-with-gps-gsm-and-lora-all-at-the-same-time for details on the wires.

People at M5Stack: the github README.md of your FACES repo says "FACES", that is it. It's nice (and has been helpful) to have the Arduino code for the processors on the 3 keyboard boards, but really it would be better still to have a schematic and some actual documentation.

Also, the keyboard lives at I2C addess 0x88, but the I2C scanners I used does not find it there. Is there a way to detect the keyboard without waiting for the user to press a key?