@janseta I am loosely thinking about adding:
- NTP time and also an inactivity power-off
- A settings menu with
- link to the wifi menu
- NTP on/off, which server(s) and sync interval
- clock display in header on/off
- display backlight brightness
- FACES keyboard support on/off
- Setting up the M5Stack peripherals (which GPIOs etc)
But everything I add adds code size. So there probably there will be a few more code blocks like the present
#ifndef M5EZ_WITHOUT_WIFI to allow people to not compile what they do not need.
But before I get to this I need to figure out why the
.setTimeout method does not seem to affect the https transfers for the firmware because they timeout way too often.
Everyone: please feel free to suggest new features or tell me what you think about the proposed ones above.