M5Stack MultiApp Firmware

• @pkouranyM5Stack MultiApp Firmware 中说:

@Calin, I REALLY like this project. My M5Stack (2018) is not very happy with the bottom and battery so I will most likely keep it powered via USB most of the time. Having multiple tools available via the menu is fantastic. Some data logging to SD apps would be great, including the meter app. It would also be great to have a simple logic analyzer available. Thanks for your great work! I need to setup a VS environment now ;)

Check out the evolved project : https://github.com/botofancalin/M5Stack_SuperApp_PlatformIO
    That one is made on Visual Studio Code and PlatformIO
    This one contain a web server, Wifi settings, WPS, etc...

hm... logic analyzer... it can be done...
    what exactly do you need to analyze?

Any other suggestions ?

• @calin, I have seen code for doing a simple I2C sniffer/decoder and possibly one for OneWire. Those would be really useful next to a simple 4-channel logic analyzer with trigger set, sampling rate and small buffer. Suggestions!!! I'm working on it.

• @calinM5Stack MultiApp Firmware 中说:

Any other suggestions ?

Since oscillo works, you can also graph FFT and from that detect Hz +THD.
    Benefit: detects the quality of the electricity and helps troubleshoot and predict issues.

I started a project on that, measurements are out of wack, maybe we can work together on it?
    https://github.com/laurentopia/M5-Signal-Multimeter

alt text

• @dasloloM5Stack MultiApp Firmware 中说:

@calinM5Stack MultiApp Firmware 中说:

Any other suggestions ?

Since oscillo works, you can also graph FFT and from that detect Hz +THD.
    Benefit: detects the quality of the electricity and helps troubleshoot and predict issues.

I started a project on that, measurements are out of wack, maybe we can work together on it?
    https://github.com/laurentopia/M5-Signal-Multimeter

alt text

sure.. i'm in :)

• Dont work precompiled software. My log file is:
    rst:0x10 (RTCWDT_RTC_RESET),boot:0x17 (SPI_FAST_FLASH_BOOT)
    flash read err, 1000
    ets_main.c 371

• @murzikM5Stack MultiApp Firmware 中说:

Dont work precompiled software. My log file is:
    rst:0x10 (RTCWDT_RTC_RESET),boot:0x17 (SPI_FAST_FLASH_BOOT)
    flash read err, 1000
    ets_main.c 371

First, compile and write any example from M5Stack library to your m5Stack, using arduino IDE or any any other preffered IDE.
    Then flash the precompiled firmware to address 0x10000

Check out the flashing instructions jpg

• @calin Complete M5Stack-SAM. This software worked fine. Complete on flashing instructions jpg.
    Dont worked! Any more ideas?
    0_1523770754937_My_M5Stask.jpg

• It might be the chip revision i tested the multiapp only on M5 with chip revision 1
    The MultiApp source code is available on github.
    Compile the code and upload

• M5Stack MultiApp Advanced released: http://forum.m5stack.com/topic/194/m5stack-multiapp-advanced-firmware
    Back to PlatformIO IDE :)

• @calinM5Stack MultiApp Firmware 中说:

M5Stack MultiApp Advanced released: http://forum.m5stack.com/topic/194/m5stack-multiapp-advanced-firmware
    Back to PlatformIO IDE :)

With Web Radio and wifi auto-connection WPS!

• The app seems to be broken. I have tried compiling it as per the instructions on a windows 11 and on a mac. I get the same errors on both. Can anyone please help me? Here is the error code from VS.

Compiling .pio/build/esp-wrover-kit/src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp.o
    src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp: In function 'void wpsInitConfig(bool)':
    src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp:30:12: error: 'struct esp_wps_config_t' has no member named 'crypto_funcs'
    config.crypto_funcs = &g_wifi_default_wps_crypto_funcs;
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~
    src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp:30:28: error: 'g_wifi_default_wps_crypto_funcs' was not declared in this scope
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp:30:28: note: suggested alternative: 'g_wifi_default_wpa_crypto_funcs'
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    g_wifi_default_wpa_crypto_funcs
    src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp: In function 'void Wps_run(bool)':
    src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp:90:27: error: no matching function for call to 'onEvent(void (&)(arduino_event_id_t, system_event_info_t))'
    WiFi.onEvent(WiFiEvent);
    ^
    In file included from /Users/redacted/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFiSTA.h:28,
    from /Users/redacted/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFi.h:32,
    from lib/M5Stack/M5StackMod.h:30,
    from src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.h:2,
    from src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp:8:
    /Users/redacted/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFiGeneric.h:159:21: note: candidate: 'wifi_event_id_t WiFiGenericClass::onEvent(WiFiEventCb, arduino_event_id_t)' <near match>
    wifi_event_id_t onEvent(WiFiEventCb cbEvent, arduino_event_id_t event = ARDUINO_EVENT_MAX);
    ^~~~~~~
    /Users/redacted/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFiGeneric.h:159:21: note: conversion of argument 1 would be ill-formed:
    src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp:90:18: error: invalid conversion from 'void ()(arduino_event_id_t, system_event_info_t)' to 'WiFiEventCb' {aka 'void ()(arduino_event_id_t)'} [-fpermissive]
    WiFi.onEvent(WiFiEvent);
    ^~~~~~~~~
    In file included from /Users/readacted/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFiSTA.h:28,
    from /Users/jredacted/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFi.h:32,
    from lib/M5Stack/M5StackMod.h:30,
    from src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.h:2,
    from src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp:8:
    /Users/redacted/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFiGeneric.h:161:21: note: candidate: 'wifi_event_id_t WiFiGenericClass::onEvent(WiFiEventSysCb, arduino_event_id_t)' <near match>
    wifi_event_id_t onEvent(WiFiEventSysCb cbEvent, arduino_event_id_t event = ARDUINO_EVENT_MAX);
    ^~~~~~~
    /Users/redacted/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif32/libraries/WiFi/src/WiFiGeneric.h:161:21: note: conversion of argument 1 would be ill-formed:
    src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp:90:18: error: invalid conversion from 'void ()(arduino_event_id_t, system_event_info_t)' to 'WiFiEventSysCb' {aka 'void ()(arduino_event_t*)'} [-fpermissive]
    WiFi.onEvent(WiFiEvent);
    ^~~~~~~~~
    *** [.pio/build/esp-wrover-kit/src/Apps/WiFiWps/WpsConnect.cpp.o] Error 1
    ========================== [FAILED] Took 6.34 seconds ==========================

• The terminal process "platformio 'run'" terminated with exit code: 1.
    • Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.