Very New, I was able to burn the UI flow and connect. How can I return to using the Arduino IDE?

• I try to upload and get this error: Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), Board: "M5Stick-C-Plus, Default, 240MHz (WiFi/BT), 750000, None"

Sketch uses 295489 bytes (22%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1310720 bytes.

Global variables use 17336 bytes (5%) of dynamic memory, leaving 310344 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 327680 bytes.

usage: esptool write_flash [-h] [--erase-all]

[--flash_freq {keep,80m,60m,48m,40m,30m,26m,24m,20m,16m,15m,12m}]

[--flash_mode {keep,qio,qout,dio,dout}]

[--flash_size FLASH_SIZE]

[--spi-connection SPI_CONNECTION] [--no-progress]

[--verify] [--encrypt]

[--encrypt-files <address> <filename> [<address> <filename> ...]]

[--ignore-flash-encryption-efuse-setting]

[--compress | --no-compress]

<address> <filename> [<address> <filename> ...]

esptool write_flash: error: argument <address> <filename>: Address "{upload.erase_cmd}" must be a number

esptool write_flash: error: argument <address> <filename>: Address "{upload.erase_cmd}" must be a number

This report would have more information with
    "Show verbose output during compilation"
    option enabled in File -> Preferences.

• This post is deleted!

• SOLVED: open your boards.txt file and add the code below...
    (Windows 10 64 bit example)

• C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\m5stack\hardware\esp32\2.0.5
      (you may need to make hidden folders visible in the top menu section under the view tab)
    • Open the boards.txt file
    • Scroll down to the m5stick-c-plus section of code listed. At the very bottom of this section add the lines:
      m5stick-c-plus.menu.EraseFlash.none=Disabled
      m5stick-c-plus.menu.EraseFlash.none.upload.erase_cmd=
      m5stick-c-plus.menu.EraseFlash.all=Enabled
      m5stick-c-plus.menu.EraseFlash.all.upload.erase_cmd=-e

Notice the way this is listed for other boards like the stick-c and do the same. You can now use the stick-c plus board listed in the Arduino IDE! You could also just use the stick-c board listed but I had errors in third-party programs.