M5Stack Core2 - integration using ESPHome
sconstan last edited by
Re: [Core2] Home Assistant remote
I am trying to make of my M5Stack Core2 in HASS.
The device is supposed to have several sensors and a small color touch display, all of which would be great to be used in HASS.
As a device is it shown as supported in ESPHome, but I couldn't find any documentation as to how to setup the sensors or control the display, in ESPHome (yaml).
hpsaturn last edited by
@sconstan Hi, I was working on that. I have a version of CanAirIO Firmware working with Home Assistant. And now CanAirIO Firmware support M5StickCPlus M5AtomLite and M5CoreInk. Maybe I think is possible that works with M5 Core2
Home Assistant Support
- Home Assistant first release. PR #153
- Anaire improvements and clouds refactors
- battery level primitives on BLE, InfluxDB and MQTT clouds
- new BMP680 sensor and some Sensorslib improvements
- Refactor main_value and device_type from Sensorslib