UIFLOW Device not Connected

• When using any M5Stack product with UIFLOW, Uiflow shows the error 'Device not connected'. All of the devices are connected thru USB. The correct USB port is selected. This happens with both Uiflow and Uiflow beta. I am totally lost. I would appreciate any help.

• Some devices, like the Atom, require you to hold a button down while powering on to put them in connection mode. While holding the button, at least on Atom Matrix, some UI type signal, like led colors, will cycle to the various states, let go of the button when it is in the state you want. For Atom Matrix it's blue leds.

• The Web UIFlow needs Wifi setup and access and direct USB access is not completely working due to ongoing development of the web browsers themselves.

• @ajb2k3 said in UIFLOW Device not Connected:

The Web UIFlow needs Wifi setup and access and direct USB access is not completely working due to ongoing development of the web browsers themselves.

Its also not possible to use FlowUI without a Internet-Connection?

• @michaelxy the web version requires internet access as it programs "over the air."
    The offline version is old and needs updating.
    USB mode for the online version is experimental and depends on the status of the web browser.

• @ajb2k3 has the update come becouse i have the same problem with my m5stickc plus not connected to the offline version.