M5Stick c LCD turns completely off after M5Burner flash

• Hello!
    I am trying to use UI flow with my new M5Stick C. Unfortunately, I am unable to burn any of the UI flow software onto the device because afterward, the device's LCD screen turns completely off (not just blank) and doesn't respond to any button presses, although, I still can reflash the device and it responds to Arduino flashes.

• @lex said in M5Stick c LCD turns completely off after M5Burner flash:

Hello!
    I am trying to use UI flow with my new M5Stick C. Unfortunately, I am unable to burn any of the UI flow software onto the device because afterward, the device's LCD screen turns completely off (not just blank) and doesn't respond to any button presses, although, I still can reflash the device and it responds to Arduino flashes.

Hi
    I have also one stick like this... check if there in any Com console reaction. In my case ueflow is working and you can observe debug via COM.

But still my stick is without lcd. i think its time to talk with support team via mail.

• @lex

1, have you downloaded the firmware into the M5Burner application first?
    2, Have you erased the old firmware?
    3, Have you made sure that device is set to StickC in the burner program before clicking burn,
    4, have you made sure that the burn is complete and that "Complete, staying in boot loader" is shown at the bottom of the screen?