MQTT and AWS IoT Support in UiFlow 2.0

• I just did a very nice learning. All S3 devices are supported by UiFlow 2.0 only.
    But UiFlow 2.0 doesn't seem to have support for MQTT (even it seemed to be in some Alpha releases I don't find it in v29) and AWS IoT is not supported at all yet.
    So, I basically bought useless devices for me without clearly knowing it as at least in the shop I bought it is it not stated that the S3 devices support UiFlow 2.0 only. Do I miss something?

• @chr1g1 MQTT does work on the S3 Devices because I have it talking to a private server hosted on an RPI4

• how? You produce python code or use Blockly? At least in Blockly, I don't find a block. I'm trying to use this for a workshop with people who are not fluent in coding -> Blockly.

• @chr1g1 as I said I use a private offline MQTT server on an CM4 stack using Mosquito and node red. I need to find my copy of my crappy M5Stack IOT book I published on Amazon before I register for a new AWS account. I haven’t forgot about you I have just been busy documenting WLAN

• @chr1g1 said in MQTT and AWS IoT Support in UiFlow 2.0:

how? You produce python code or use Blockly? At least in Blockly, I don't find a block. I'm trying to use this for a workshop with people who are not fluent in coding -> Blockly.

with Uiflow2 on your left hand side window under unit you should have some config options software/hardware/ modules/units - MQTT isn't added to blocks by default - you need to add functionality you interested to use.

I'm using Hive MQTT and had to use "execute code" to have it working on uiflow2 but not tried on latest version

• MQTT protocol support is essencial for IOT and should be part of the UIFlow2 blockly code. In the M5 core2 and UIFlow version 1, I've used it extensively for collecting sensor data together with the MQTT Adafruit server and Python API data functions (select criteria, delete).

• @falbriard Sorry, I found MQTT services as an optional software choice available under UIFlow2 and among other useful network services. Thanks.