Add framebuffer library to UIFlow

• Hello!
    I tried to get the picture to the screen quickly, but I couldn't find a way to do anything other than display it pixel by pixel.
    Can you add the micropython framebuffer library to UIFlow or something like the Image library in microbit-micropython?
    Or maybe I just didn't find it? Is there a way to create a sprite and display it?
    lcd.image(x, y, file [,scale, type]) does not suit me because it can only download JPG or BMP files and display them. I can't create a sprite, fill it out and display it.

• sorry, These days I am busy migrating micropython to the master from lobo micropython,so adding this feature may a couple of weeks later

• I attempted to load the framebuf.py and adafruit_framebuf.py libraries and create some custom blocks with block-maker, but I haven’t been successful so far getting either library working yet. I’ll keep trying and let you know if I can come up with anything.

• @heybin said in Add framebuffer library to UIFlow:

sorry, These days I am busy migrating micropython to the master from lobo micropython,so adding this feature may a couple of weeks later

Does this mean M5Stack project is moving away from Loboris for and using the original vanilla instead?

• @tuupola said in Add framebuffer library to UIFlow:

@heybin said in Add framebuffer library to UIFlow:

sorry, These days I am busy migrating micropython to the master from lobo micropython,so adding this feature may a couple of weeks later

Does this mean M5Stack project is moving away from Loboris for and using the original vanilla instead?

More like he is working on a custom version

• @tuupola Loboris has not been updated for a long time

Looks like your connection to M5Stack Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.