M5Stack Fire questions: firmwares and RAM

• To date, there are many available firmwares for M5Stack Fire which are available in the official M5Burner.
    I am interested in the following firmwares: M5Cloud, M5GO, M5Flow, M5Fire and M5Fire-psram.

1. Is it correct that the firmwares M5Cloud, M5GO, M5Flow are designed to work with the corresponding web IDE in which sketches are written in microPython?
      Is there any difference in their use in terms of available memory?
      M5Flow is more advanced and constantly updated, and the other two (M5Cloud and M5GO) will no longer be supported? The last commits in their repositories were made more than 6 months ago.
      Are they outdated and the firmware is left only for compatibility purposes?

2. M5Fire and M5Fire-psram - they are just different by available RAM? Do I need to write something to use it?
      Sketches in Python for them are filled only through M5GO web ide?
      What firmware can I use to write sketches in microPython and to use all available RAM of M5Fire?

• @torabora

M5cloud is no longer used,
    M5Go is used for the M5Go S.T.E.M kit,
    M5Flow is the latest firmware for the UIFlow IDE.
    M5 Fire and and M5Fire psram are for the M5 fire.
    Some users report issues with the PSRam and so the two versions are available.

Currently the latest UIFlow firmware is 1.2.2 and is built on Loboris Micropython firmware.

• @ajb2k3 Thank you very much for your reply!