Hold digital pin state in sleep mode?

• Can anyone provide a working C++ example how to hold a digital output pin HIGH during ESP32 deep sleep? Thanks!

• M5Stack

Hello @m5er "Deep-sleep mode: Only RTC is powered on. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection data are stored in RTC
    memory. The ULP-coprocessor can work" I think that it means the clock which drives GPIOs will sleep as well.

• @m5er said in Hold digital pin state in sleep mode?:

Can anyone provide a working C++ example how to hold a digital output pin HIGH during ESP32 deep sleep? Thanks!

You need to look into the ULP for that as both cores of the esp are inactive during deep sleep

• Thank you @watson and @ajb2k3. I did look into the documentation before asking this question, but it wasn't very clear to me how to put this into practice. That is why my question asked for a working example. I will still appreciate if someone could post that.

• @m5er That is part of the problem, the ULP is not well documented and everyone is struggling with it

Looks like your connection to M5Stack Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.