M5Stack Fire pinout

• Background: I'm using M5Stack (the "normal" version) in conjunction with Mongoose-OS sucessfully, but now I've got a M5Stack Fire and without changes, the software won't run as there are now some GPIO pins used for other purposes, so I have to switch to other solutions. PSRAM works fine (to prevent mentioning this matter). But I didn't find any possibility to compare which GPIOs are used on the M5Stack and which on the M5Stack Fire (and their purposes) I only found the standard M5Stack pinouts - is there any chance of retreiving such a list?

• @mamuesp

You cannot use GPIOs 16&17 on M5Stack with psRAM as they are used to access psRAM.

• Thanks, but I'm already aware of this fact (it's the same on the ODROID-GO), but there has to be some other conflicts when using standard I2C. Because my setings runs on M5Stack and (with some adaptions) on ODROID-GO, but not on M5Stack Fire

• Unfortunately there is no help in this matter?

• @mamuespM5Stack Fire pinout 中说:

Unfortunately there is no help in this matter?

What is the conflict?
    Is a device address issue?
    Have you tried changing the address of the items on i2c?

• @mamuesp
    The Fire comes with a small leaflet in the box. Check the Schematic page for GPIO numbers of connected devices.

Looks like your connection to M5Stack Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.