ENV hat support UI-FLOW for M5StickC

• I'm new user, purchased a M5StickC and ENV hat, but I cannot see the HAT series can found in UNIT from the UI-FLOW

• @a2940uw Are you running the latest UIFlow?
    Next to the word UNIT is the Word HAT, click on the word then click on the + to get to the hat list.
    I have just tested this!

• http://flow.m5stack.com/beta/ uiflow 1.3.4 support

• I suggest using UIflow in latest version beta (1.3.5 now) . Click rectangle with roun arrow outside.
    With M5Burner upgrade M5StickC firmware to version (1.3.5 now).

• I am also new to the M5StickC and using UIFlow 1.3.5 Beta and firmware.
    I have added the ENV hat as suggested but when I try to read the values and display them with a label I get the following error;

ENV hat maybe not connect

It's definitely plugged in though.

• @tymchn said in ENV hat support UI-FLOW for M5StickC:

I am also new to the M5StickC and using UIFlow 1.3.5 Beta and firmware.
    I have added the ENV hat as suggested but when I try to read the values and display them with a label I get the following error;

ENV hat maybe not connect

It's definitely plugged in though.

what is your code ?

• My env hat just arrived. Did some testing and guess what?

Same problem. "Env hat maybe not connect"

Env hat is working on a new stick that came with a band, does not work with another one from a previous batch.

In general my observation is as follows, with band far better quality, then without it... And I cannot accept that, that's not serious enough for my purposes, name using the sticks in teaching.

I can see that the additional board on that stick is soldered askew. Hilariously askew... I wonder which pin is broken, some, all? Where is the code that determines that "maybe not connect"?

So yeah, there are major quality problems. When it rains with these sticks, it pours. I mean defects.

Don't look for the problem in the users. We are not that dumb.

Still have to check each and every one of my sticks for a bunch of problems. That's time consuming, aggravated additionally by half baked tools... So disappointing, that I keep postponing that painful task, I am not a masochist.

Wanted to get impressed, but based on what I got, did not happen...