3.RETRUN
    SYSTEM
    1.SYSTEM INFO
    2.SLEEP/..
    3.RETRUN

• @reaper7 shows strange values: VCell: -0.0213V SoC: -1.00%
    what's going wrong?

• @jwdberlin
    Hi, just checking... have you added a MAX17043 "battery gauge module" to your M5Stack in some way - perhaps soldered to the add-on Battery module as per reaper7's example ?

• @jwdberlin - i2c scanner app show max17043 at address 0x36?, your master ino has Wire.begin(); ?
    Try first with regular library:
    https://github.com/nlamprian/LiFuelGauge/

@JimiT - good question :)

• @reaper7

Hi Reaper7, I'm planning to do this mod.

Could you please share some details on how you've wired the MAX17043 ? I am sure others would also be interested.

So you've removed the battery connector from the MAX. Looks like you are using 7 of the 8 pins on the the MAX... NOT using the Quick start QSTRT pin from what I can see. Then i presume SDA to G21 on M5Stack; SCL to G22 on M5Stack....

Is that right? And the rest ? Thanks !

0_1518302458704_MAX17043 Mod.jpg

• 0_1518346185558_mod.jpg

cutting pcb is not necessary,

cutting wire between ACCU+ and VCC also not necessary
    but I do not want drain accu by max17043 when m5stack is off

REMEMBER! If wire between ACCU+ and VCC are not cut (on the max17043 pcb) as it is originally,
    then connect only ACCU+ pin to M-BUS BATTERY and DO NOT connect VCC to M-BUS 3.3V

• @reaper7
    Excellent thanks very much !

• @jimit Thanks - after rereading I noticed that a separate module is needed :-) Just ordered some of those...

• A bit off-topic:
    Can someone using a battery gauge indicate how long does the 150mah battery takes to charge on an M5Stack limited edition ? (assuming ESP is sleeping)

(FYI, with the screen backlight turned off, and not connected to any network, the battery lasted for 40 minutes with the ESP not sleeping)

• A new version of the M5StackSAM library
    https://github.com/tomsuch/M5StackSAM

Added features to easily create and navigate the list.
    (APPLICATIONS -> LIST DEMO)

Added support for the FACES QWERTY keyboard.
    (APPLICATIONS -> FACES GET STRING)