Atom lite header spacing between the two rows

• I am looking to use an Atom Lite within a project I am building a custom PCB (needs to interact with a LIN controller via serial)

I assume the two rows of pins on an Atom Lite are standard 2.54mm spacing. (I don't have my Atom Lite yet though!)

What is the exact distance between the two rows of female header on the Atom Lite? I can't find it within any of the datasheets?

Thanks for any help.

Here is a 3D mockup of my PCB - obviously the header has to be exactly the correct width.
    0_1685091375332_pcb.png

• This post is deleted!

• @teastain said in Atom lite header spacing between the two rows:

@gorstj HY2.0-4P. (2mm)
    as per:
    https://shop.m5stack.com/products/grove-t-connector-5pcs-a-pack

Wrong connector

@gorstj said in Atom lite header spacing between the two rows:

I am looking to use an Atom Lite within a project I am building a custom PCB (needs to interact with a LIN controller via serial)

I assume the two rows of pins on an Atom Lite are standard 2.54mm spacing. (I don't have my Atom Lite yet though!)

What is the exact distance between the two rows of female header on the Atom Lite? I can't find it within any of the datasheets?

Thanks for any help.

Here is a 3D mockup of my PCB - obviously the header has to be exactly the correct width.
    0_1685091375332_pcb.png

The pins are indeed normal headers and the spacing of the headers is 7 header pins from one side to the other centre to centre with the equivalent of 5 unused header pins between them. (sorry hard to describe as the battery in my calibers has died).

@teastain is describing the grove connector on the bottom not the back.