Error compiling examples

• I'm currently exploring the world of Zigbee and got the sample code here:
    https://github.com/m5stack/M5Stack/tree/master/examples/Unit/Zigbee_CC2630/P2P_TEST

Although when I try to compile it in Arduino I get this error:

In file included from /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/libraries/M5Stack/src/M5Display.h:8,
                     from /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/libraries/M5Stack/src/M5Stack.h:111,
                     from /Users/z/IdeaProjects/poc/M5Stack/examples/Unit/Zigbee_CC2630/P2P_TEST/P2P_TEST.ino:17:
    /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/libraries/M5Stack/src/utility/In_eSPI.h:560:21: error: 'VSPI' was not declared in this scope
         uint8_t  port = VSPI;
                         ^~~~
    /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/libraries/M5Stack/src/utility/In_eSPI.h:560:21: note: suggested alternative: 'SPI'
         uint8_t  port = VSPI;
                         ^~~~
                         SPI

exit status 1

• By way of a follow up, I'm inclined to suggest the M5Stack library 0.4.2 is broken.

#include "M5Stack.h"

void setup() {
      // put your setup code here, to run once:
      printf("Hello World");
    }

void loop() {
      // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

Still produces the same exception above:

In file included from /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/libraries/M5Stack/src/M5Display.h:8,
                     from /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/libraries/M5Stack/src/M5Stack.h:111,
                     from /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/M5Stack_Hello/M5Stack_Hello.ino:1:
    /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/libraries/M5Stack/src/utility/In_eSPI.h:633:20: error: 'VSPI' was not declared in this scope
         uint8_t port = VSPI;
                        ^~~~
    /Users/z/Documents/Arduino/libraries/M5Stack/src/utility/In_eSPI.h:633:20: note: suggested alternative: 'SPI'
         uint8_t port = VSPI;
                        ^~~~
                        SPI

exit status 1

This is using Arduino IDE 2.0.4 trying to compile for M5Stack-AtomS3 board

• you can see examples
    #include <M5AtomS3.h> not #include "M5Stack.h"

• Thanks for the tip @flypeek

I checked with my Hello World code and this worked.

I did not expect the AtomS3 to be that different to the original AtomMatrix. However I just confirmed if I change the "board" to just M5Stack-Atom all the original code compiles.

I would have expected big changes if we referred to the ESP32-C3 with the new RISC architecture, but the S3 was fairly similar I thought.

I presume it has a new board definition due to the LCD screen on the AtomS3. If I can get the Zigbee unit working nicely, I might port the example over and post up a PR in the AtomS3 library.

Many thanks again @flypeek you have unblocked me and I can keep moving forward (I hope).