Switch back to UIFlow cloud update using only REPL

• I would like to know if there was a way to switch from a loaded and running user app back to UIFlow web update to send a new app from the web interface without touching the LCD. I would like to switch modes using only the REPL interface.

I have a device at another location that I only have access to via it's usb port connected to a machine I am VNC'd into. I can access the serial port over USB and get to the REPL interface. The Core2 is running an app I made using UIFLow and I would like to return the Core2 back to UIFlow update over wifi.

Normally if i were at the unit I would press reset, touch "flow" then touch "wifi". I would like to replicate this via the REPL interface as I do not have physical access to the LCD.

Is this possible?

• Hello @wkibler

I don't know about REPL but I know you can use M5Burner's Configuration button to switch back to UiFlow web update.

Thanks
    Felix

• @felmue Thank you, I forgot about that. It’s a perfect work around to what I’m trying to do. Ideally not install anything on remote machine but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.