UIFLOW 1.9.1 NO LONGER UPLOADING FIRMWARE URGENT!!!!!!

• Ok @m5stack ,
    I get it that it's the Chinese news year but UIflow is no longer uploading firmware to any of my core2 devices.
    I am getting an red banner saying to check my API KEY , which is correct, or to check my filename. WHAT IS GOING ON?
    Yesterday evening everything was working fine.
    I can access the file system form the UIflow app and add files and delete them , but there is no way of flashing.
    The offline tool is useless. It is such an old version 1.7.5 of firmware that no one is using an can no longer be flashed to the devices.
    The UIFLOW is for v 1.9.1.
    I've tried erasing and re reloading the core UIflow firmware, but I can't put any Micropython apps on it.
    WHAT IS GOING ON THIS IS RIDICULOUS. PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.
    Your hardware is awesome but the software is so buggy it's driving me crazy!
    L.

• Hello @lmartu68

UIFlow doesn't load for me at all anymore - I get just an empty white window. From the browser debug screen it looks like some Javascript resources can not longer load / been found.

Thanks
    Felix

• @felmue thank you Felix, no longer necessary to reply to other message I sent you.
    Let's see what happens.
    Probably a backend issue.

L.

• @felmue
    I have had this same problem all day.

• @tgeddings
    Ok , that’s not good news,
    I’ve tried using Thonny to upload python code over usb generated by uiflow, but it’s a bit clunky and hit and miss.
    When it does work I can’t get the program to persist between reboots.

Is there no way to open a trouble ticket with the company?

• therefore it would be important that there should be a current Uiflow desktop

• UIFlow has been working fine for me.
    I'm using OSX 10.15.7 and chrome.

• Hi guys

probably a regional thing? Still broken for me (white screen) - even when using Chrome.

BTW: I've tried to upload a picture here with the browser debug output showing the partial load of some Javascript resources, but I get an error. Same backend server? Coincidence?

@ajb2k3 : maybe you're lucky and the Javascript resources in question are still cached on your Computer?

Thanks
    Felix

• @ajb2k3
    That’s my configuration …. Still not working
    I get the screen and everything works in blackly except uploading code when I get an error for the web app.
    At least the web app loads… but it is useless.
    In which country are you?

• @felmue
    Here’s the story
    On my Mac I get the interface .. but it doesn’t upload , probably because it has cached elements in it, I’m sure that if I empty my browser’s cache it will show up white.
    If I use another PC or Mac that has never connected to the UIflow site I get a white screen.
    How can it be?

• White screen here in Denmark - no matter what browser or network

• I just tested, it works from France

• Yes, it is back now.
    Tim

• @felmue said in UIFLOW 1.9.1 NO LONGER UPLOADING FIRMWARE URGENT!!!!!!:

Hi guys

probably a regional thing? Still broken for me (white screen) - even when using Chrome.

BTW: I've tried to upload a picture here with the browser debug output showing the partial load of some Javascript resources, but I get an error. Same backend server? Coincidence?

@ajb2k3 : maybe you're lucky and the Javascript resources in question are still cached on your Computer?

Thanks
    Felix

Possible but I have also saved a archive copy of the site to see how it works.

• I take it from the FW 2.0 post that it could be connected to the 2.0 update