Mini Proto unit

• Hi All,

This question has probably been asked before but I couldn't find the answer.

I have a mini proto that I am wanting to connect to a Core2 for a future project. In UI Flow I realise that I need to add the mini proto as a unit however I'm not sure of which one to use as there isn't a unit called "mini proto".
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Syd

• The Proto and mini proto are just blank PCB's for you to use in your own projects and as such don't have assigned unit functions.

• Hi ajb2k3,

Thanks for taking time out to reply to my post.

I guess the question I should have asked is how do I make use of it in UI Flow? Do I not need to add it in as a unit? And if not, then is the block I use the first option in Functions? I've viewed the YouTube videos but an example of UI Flow with external connections would be good for the beginners. For example, connecting an LED/resistor that lights when a button is pressed would be good.
    Cheers,
    Syd
    *** Update. I've just found a YouTube large video library. Hoping to find something in there.

• Create custom blocks with UIFlow Block Maker
    https://qiita.com/ciniml/items/618899c9065d51d5c54e

Hope it helps you.

• Thank you @flypeek,

Apologies for the delayed response as I was on leave. Thank you so much and looking forward to going through it shortly. :)

Cheers, Syd