M5Paper and API Key

• How can I reset the API key ?

• You can't. The API is set by the firmware burner and doesn't all ways change when firmware ie reburned.

• @ajb2k3 Actually, most of the time when I flash new firmware with M5Burner, it does assign a new API key to my device. Maybe that is because I always erase the flash before burning the firmware. I just tried it and it gave me a new API key.

@k33g give it a try. The Erase button is in the upper right corner of M5Burner. Then burn the latest M5Paper firmware.

• Also, not applicable to the M5Paper yet (maybe in the future?), the v1.7.2 firmware for the Core2 has the ability to generate a new API key within the Setup menu, then uiFlow tab.

Core v1.7.2 firmware has it as well, but just locks up the device when I try to generate a new one. Seems like a bug. I’ll report it.

• @world101 said in M5Paper and API Key:

@ajb2k3 Actually, most of the time when I flash new firmware with M5Burner, it does assign a new API key to my device. Maybe that is because I always erase the flash before burning the firmware. I just tried it and it gave me a new API key.

@k33g give it a try. The Erase button is in the upper right corner of M5Burner. Then burn the latest M5Paper firmware.

I thought i was supposed to but for me, lately, it looked to always generate the same api.