How to use the RGB LEDs of FACE II ?

• How to use the RGB LEDs of FACE II with a CORE2 or a CORE Gray with UIFlow 1.7.2? I tested in HARDWARES / RGB but it doesn't work with my two COREs, while everything works with the BOTTOM2.

0_1612004723226_d52db766-41ea-44c2-ba84-af21972eecb4-image.png

• Hello @Arno

have you tried: FACES - Encoder - Set LED Pos... or FACES - Joystick - Set LED Pos...? (Just guessing here as I don't have any FACES hardware.)

Thanks
    Felix

• @arno said in How to use the RGB LEDs of FACE II ?:

How to use the RGB LEDs of FACE II with a CORE2 or a CORE Gray with UIFlow 1.7.2? I tested in HARDWARES / RGB but it doesn't work with my two COREs, while everything works with the BOTTOM2.

I don’t have the Faces hardware either, but from what I have read, the Faces and Faces II bottoms are only for the original Core hardware (Black/Grey/Fire/Go). It might be misleading by the name, but Faces II is not compatible with the Core2 (at least in reference to controlling the LEDs).

Similar to the M5GO Bottom (original Cores) and Bottom2 (Core2 only).

Looking at the schematics and examples, Faces II and M5GO Bottom have the 10 LEDs on GPIO 15. The M5GO Bottom2 has the 10 LEDs on GPIO 25.

Having said all that, I’m surprised your Core Grey does not work with your Faces II. Can you test again?

You also said everything works with the Bottom2. I’m surprised your Grey works with the Bottom2???... because it shouldn’t (website says Core2 only).

• @felmue Thanks a lot for your answer. there is no problem to use the 4 leds of the joystick, but there are also 2 X 5 leds on the base of the FACE II. I can't find how to use them with UIFlow.

@world101 Thank you for the information on the non-compatibility of FACE II with CORE 2. I will only use it with CORE Gray, mais je n'ai encore trouvé comment utiliser les leds du FACE II, but I have not yet found how to use the LEDs of FACE II with UIFlow.

• I finally found the problem ... putting the screws on my FACE II it works. Probably a false contact