M5stickc Plus stuck at Wifi Ssid screen

• M5STACKC PLUS using UIFLOW I burned the latest firmware. Then a blue and black screen appeared with v1.65 below that WI-FI SSID. Below that M5 followed by 4 alphanumeric digits. Below that is an IP address.
    I am stuck here even when I reload.

Please help and thank you.

• Hi Soky! sounds like you are on the right track, don't you worry. the ID you see is the unique id for your device, if you input the API KEY into the UI Flow, the UI flow will be able to connect to your device, showing the WiFi SSID and the ip address means it's successfully connected to your network.

Next step will be to enter UIFlow Either through Desktop IDE or flow.m5stack.com and enter the API key you see on your M5Stack screen, then the UIFlow will be able to connect remotely to your device through WiFi.

• Thank you for helping me. On the M5stickc plus you said I would find an API Key. The only thing that looks like an API key on my screen is this M5-**** (*representing digits). When I put this in UIFLow it says it not a correct API key. I think I am confused still.

• Hi Soky,
    Please take a look at this part: http://docs.m5stack.com/#/en/quick_start/m5stickc/m5stickc_quick_start_with_uiflow?id=network-programming-mode-and-api-key

you need to navigate to see the API Key on the M5Stick screen, are you able to see it?

• One last thing please, UI FLow shows that my M5stickC Plus is not being detected.

• Yes I see M5 and 4 other digits but UIflow showed this is incorrect.

• @soky157 That is not the code, it's the ID of the M5Stack device, if it's connected to your WiFi network you should see the code if not then it's in AP mode, you should look for the access point with the name M5-XXXX connect to it and navigate to 192.168.4.1 and enter your wifi credentials, then your M5Stack device will get connected to the WiFi and will show you the API KEY code