Pins on Faces module not connected?

• Hi,

I'm wanting to interface my M5stack with external circuits and am using a faces board. Is there any reason that none of the external pins have connections? I check with oscilloscope and there is nothing at 5v 3v3 or gpio 36. I have interfaced with plenty of circuits with ESP32, arduino, and chipKIT, but this is my first attempt with m5stack. When the base has its pins press in to the faces dock, it looks like these pins should be connected...

In the image, the red arrow is pointing to the pins I'm trying to use. Looking at the sticker, the arrow should be pointing at GND. From left to right on the image then should be 5V, 3V3, BAT, RST, and GPIO 36. I first used the header pins in the breadboard to connect and then I went into the pins of faces dock directly with o'scope.

What am I doing wrong?

nothing is on these pins

• @technerdchris said in Pins on Faces module not connected?:

Hi,

I'm wanting to interface my M5stack with external circuits and am using a faces board. Is there any reason that none of the external pins have connections? I check with oscilloscope and there is nothing at 5v 3v3 or gpio 36. I have interfaced with plenty of circuits with ESP32, arduino, and chipKIT, but this is my first attempt with m5stack. When the base has its pins press in to the faces dock, it looks like these pins should be connected...

In the image, the red arrow is pointing to the pins I'm trying to use. Looking at the sticker, the arrow should be pointing at GND. From left to right on the image then should be 5V, 3V3, BAT, RST, and GPIO 36. I first used the header pins in the breadboard to connect and then I went into the pins of faces dock directly with o'scope.

What am I doing wrong?

nothing is on these pins

Please email M5Stack technical about this as they should be working.