Where can I order from Germany fastest in the M5Stack Store.

• I always order via Aliexpress, but the longer I am a member of Aliexpress and the higher up the rank now (diamond member), the longer the delivery time will (with the x-Base over 4 weeks and until the orders partly 2 weeks going out)

To be honest, Conrad is too expensive and you can't get all parts for the M5 stack there !

Thought there might be a faster way to get the M5 stack parts !

Greetings Skink

• Bastelgarage in Switzerland is an official distributor of M5Stack items:
    www.bastelgarage.ch
    They have many of the m5stack cores, units, bases and bases in stock. They will also send the items to germany.

They are also setting up a blog page, where using and programming of m5stack components will be explained and you can place your questions, which will be answered in german:
    www.m5stack.ch

• Only came across this site, this week.
    https://eckstein-shop.de

Very fast shipping even to the UK!

• That's good news for once, the prices also look acceptable. I'm going to go check it out. Only at the moment almost everything is sold out, it's certainly also due to the Corona virus. I hope they get this under control and you can order again.

Fingers crossed for everyone over there!

Greetings skink

• ich habe in den Nederlande bestellt alles was bei Amazone Eckstein oder Conrad nicht lieferbar war ist dort zu bekommen
    https://www.tinytronics.nl/shop/en

• Hallo plusulli,

vielen Dank für den Tip, sieht gut aus die Seite , gibt fast alles dort und die Preise sind echt I.O.

Danke Dir!!

Gruß skink

• I’m one of the lucky ones that has that webshop that sells them, only a few block away. It is cheaper than Conrad. But they ship from the Netherlands to customers in Europe.
    Their website is dual language. And the link is provided above. It is Tinytronics.
    But you can also do pickup. But for you the travel would be more expensive than for me.
    It is only a 5 min walk.

• @ajb2k3

Wie lange dauert es bis zum Versand !? Wenn Du bei M5Stack.com Bestellst.
    Habe am 05.06.20 Bestellt da bei Aliexpress der M5Stack Shop nicht zu erreichen war, aber bis jetzt hat sich noch nichts getan, beim Versand bin ich auch mal gespannt hab per Shipping (DHL Shipping ( 3-7 days )) Versand bestellt mal sehen wie schnell die Lieferung dann hier in Deutschland ankommt!!

Gruß Skink

• @skink said in Where can I order from Germany fastest in the M5Stack Store.:

Wie lange dauert es bis zum Versand !? Wenn Du bei M5Stack.com Bestellst.
    Habe am 05.06.20 Bestellt da bei Aliexpress der M5Stack Shop nicht zu erreichen war, aber bis jetzt hat sich noch nichts getan, beim Versand bin ich auch mal gespannt hab per Shipping (DHL Shipping ( 3-7 days )) Versand bestellt mal sehen wie schnell die Lieferung dann hier in Deutschland ankommt!!
    Gruß Skink

Normalerweise innerhalb von 2 Wochen, aber die Post ist verspätet

• @ajb2k3

Dank dir für die kurze Rückmeldung. Ja leider dauert das ja auch bei Express Bestellungen im moment unendlich lange. Hab auch noch Bestellungen bei Aliexpress offen, komischer weise war da M5Stack Official Store nen paar Tage nicht zu erreichen. Warum auch immer , aber jetzt geht auch wieder Aliexpress.
    Die Wartezeiten sind im moment echt das schlimmste, da wird schnell mal aus einem zwei Monate.
    Nun denn wünsch Dir noch nen schönen Feiertag.
    Gruß Skink

• I am very disappointed about the store on this site, have ordered 2 packages with DHL Express, for both packages I have paid express fees. So far so good, but then the store on this page sends me 1 package so I should have paid express fees only once. And finally I have to pay customs in the amount of 58 Euro.
    Makes about 27 Euro DHL Express and 58 Euro customs equal to 85 Euro more that is definitely too much!
    Since I order again at Aliexpress takes time but I pay once shipping charges must wait over 4 weeks but do not have to pay customs again.
    Order here, never again !

• @plusulli said in Where can I order from Germany fastest in the M5Stack Store.:

https://www.tinytronics.nl/shop/en
    super schneller Service ..Bestellung war innerhalb von 2 Tagen da !!!

• @Michael1968,

Yes, there it goes really very fast, I ordered the Base NodeSKU:M017 on Saturday. Yesterday he already went out. I am curious when he will be here but from the Netherlands it doesn't take so long after Siegen !
    I can only recommend the shop !
    greeting Skink