MQTT over SSL

• Do the MQTT blocks in UiFlow support connections over SSL/TLS? I can connect with multiple other things using the same settings, but I can't get the M5Stack to connect no matter what I do. The weird thing to me is that even with the big 30 second delay at the top I instantly get "connect fail" across the screen after I connect to wifi and the app starts. I've tried ssl://mqtt.blahblah.com, mqtt.blahblah.com, tcp://mqtt.blahblah.com, https://mqtt.blahblah.com and more. Any ideas?

The server is using a Let's Encrypt certificate so it doesn't need any other certificates loaded and like it I said, it works in multiple android apps, MQTT.fx, Node-RED, everywhere but here.

I even have the MQTT subscription deleted right now just to see if I could get things started. I'm currently using v1.3.1 beta only because I couldn't get it to work in the current release version and gave it a shot.

0_1559354573793_2019-05-31_21-57-32.png

I have kids that will put the dog out and forget to let her in before they leave. Trying to put an end to that!

• sorry, uiflow mqtt not support SSL/TLS now..