Introduce

• Figure 1. Your device look new in box
    Figure 1. Your device look new in box

The device is located in the good, pleasant to touch plastic case (Fig. 1). On the box there is a label showing the device name, the logo, the microcontroller manufacturer's emblem (we'll talk about him later), and the icon showing that the device is certified by the cloud service Microsoft Azure. The reverse side has plastic feet. The case can be closed tightly with the plastic latch and provides some protection against the impact of external negative factors.

Figure 2. Open case
    Figure 2. Open case

Opening the case (Fig. 2) you feel the smell of a new device and wish to extract the contents (Fig. 3).

Figure 3. The contents of the box
    Figure 3. The contents of the box

There is a cover at the top of the cardboard, under which the device is hidden (Fig. 4, 5). There are also two USB cables-C (Fig. 6) and colored wires (Fig. 7) on the bottom. Also the bottom has user manual and stickers.

Figure 4. External bottom view
    Figure 4. External bottom view

Figure 5. Appearance top
    Figure 5. Appearance top

Figure 6. Cable USB C
    Figure 6. Cable USB C

Figure 7. Colored wires
    Figure 7. Colored wires

The device has a compact body (5 x 5 x 17 cm). In the figure 4 it we can see that the front panel has three buttons and color TFT display with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels.

Figure 8. The right side
    Figure 8. The right side

Figure 9. Left side
    Figure 9. Left side

Figure 10. The lower side
    Figure 10. The lower side

Figure 11. The upper side
    Figure 11. The upper side

There is a watt speaker and bus ports I / o on the right side (Fig. 8) . On the left one there are power button, USB type-C, I2C connector, and bus I / o (Fig. 9). On the bottom there is a slot for TF memory card, bus I / o and the hole for the additional conductors (Fig. 10). At the top (Fig. 11) there is a sticker certifying that the device has successfully passed FCC certification, bus I / o as well as the hole for the additional conductors.

Figure 12. The reverse side of the final module
    Figure 12. The reverse side of the final module

On the opposite side of the roof (the final module) (Fig. 12) there are the device logo, four magnetic feet, two screw holes and four labels with captions of relevant contacts in the tires.

Figure 13. On the left circuit Board inside the base module;right - PCBs in the final module
    Figure 13. On the left circuit Board inside there is the base module; on the right one - PCBs in the final module

If you remove the cover (Fig. 13), the first thing you see is the bus I / o 2 for 15 and the sticker on the housing of the microcontroller with the image of the list of contacts. There is a connection between this tire and peripheral modules that will be connected in future. Board is located on the top of the antenna for the integrated wireless interfaces of the microcontroller which provides a good gain. Board has features such as CP2104 chip (bridge USB-UART), NS4148 (audio amplifier), EA3036 (power controller), IP5306 (controller power supply from lithium batteries).
    The final module is covered with contacts. Under the circuit Board there is the battery voltage of 3.7 V and a capacity of 150 mAh, which is enough for approximately 30 min Autonomous operation of the device without additional modules.
    The modules are connected to the dock. For occasions requiring a particular reliability, you can use M2 screws that are not included in the base set .
    Today, M5Stack is the best analog Arduino and Raspberry on the market, which could not inherit from their deficiencies. Ergonomic body with all the necessary controls, autonomy, easy compatibility with embedded systems, the lack of a huge number of wires and poor contacts, the modularity - all this make the possibilities of this device unlimited.