M5stick GREY upload/flash problem

• Hi everyone,
    I've recently bought an m5stick GREY in particular for it's 9-axis sensor.
    I've uploaded the stickwatch.ino with arduinoIDE (following step by step both the arduino IDE and the stickwatch guides).
    Willing to try out the uiflow ide i tried to connect it and to burn the UIFlowv1.2.3, therefore using the button Erase, before trying to Burn it.
    The result is the known problem:
    0_1579738233463_b244ad9a-81b8-48f2-93a3-bca22eb0294c-immagine.png
    Since then i'm stuck with the Stickwatch sketch installed, and i can't upload anything else.
    I even tried "EasyLoader_M5Stick_FactoryTest" with no results.

Please Community-Senpai you are my only hope.

BaDjinn

• Check your cable, it may have chosen this moment to fail,
    You need to click ERASE first before burning.
    Try changing the Baudrate,
    Try a different cable.

• I've solved the problem by tempering with the "reset" button, erased, used EasyLoader_M5Stick_FactoryTest and after that tried a few exemples in the arduino IDE.
    Sadly now i'm again in the same problem as before: I've successfully uploaded the example "helloServer" to tryout the server capability/interface/library...and all works well...but now i am in no way able to flash anyting new on it.
    I tried as you (aib2k3) said to switch cables and USB port, tried my trick on catching the right timing with the reset button, but to no avail.

Can you help me?

• Solved, it was a problem with the Silicon bridge drivers. I uninstalled it and it worked like a charm. 😁

• @badjinn said in M5stick GREY upload/flash problem:

Solved, it was a problem with the Silicon bridge drivers. I uninstalled it and it worked like a charm. 😁

Glad to hear it, they can be an issue on their own