Does M5Stack support event-driven programming?

• Wikipedia: "In computer programming, event-driven programming is a programming paradigm in which the flow of the program is determined by events such as user actions (mouse clicks, key presses), sensor outputs, or messages from other programs or threads."
    By utilizing a event-driven architecture, I can just program by assigning what functions should be called when an event occurs (ex. button pressed, ambient light stronger than a threshold, etc.).
    Recently I'm looking for some different development systems. Then I found M5Stack and was interested in it. Does M5Stack support event-driven programming?

• @jerry_fuyi Yes, UIFlow supports event driven programming and there are quite a few event related blocks and loops that have been designed just for this.

• I tried UIFlow and found the blocks supporting event-driven programming. Thank you!

• @jerry_fuyi sorry about the lack of information on the blocks at the moment as I am currently in the process of logging all the functions and testing them for my book

• @jerry_fuyi I suggest you to add some random logic blocks and then see it in python code - will be much easier to understand mechanics.
    Ofcourse, coding hardware is useless without event triggers most of time